I had major stroller envy when I first laid eyes on the Britax B-Agile Double Stroller. I thought back to my days with a singleton and wished it was around when she was my only little. The features and reviews were astounding, alas I have twin littles now. And a single stroller obviously isn't a fit.

I waited. I watched. And now the time has finally come.

Britax B-Agile Double StrollerBritax has now added the B-Agile Double to their fantastic lineup, and rejoice I did! Hooray!

A good comparison to it's single sister, the B-Agile Double packs twice the fun {pun intended}. Here are the features:

  • Quick-Fold Design
  • Infant car seat adapters included, to use with one Britax infant car seat
  • Weight Capacity: 50 lbs each seat, 100lbs total
  • Adjustable handlebar
  • Full Suspension
  • Automatic Chassis Lock
  • Front Access to Storage Basket, which I love!
  • Colors: Black, Red
  • weighs 28 lbs, which is relatively light for a sturdy double
  • ARV $449

B-Agile Double stroller accessories {sold separately}:

  • Child Tray- $24.99 each, two can be used simultaneously
  • Rain Cover- $59.99
  • Stroller Organizer
  • Universal Cup Holder

Britax B-Agile Double Stroller Review

At 30.5 inches wide, it will fit through any standard doorway. The seats are 11.5 inches wide and the backs go up to 18 inches. So taller children won't be able to sit back all the way comfortably, yet I've come to realize that the older they are, the more they sit forward. Mine do all the time, and the shorter seat height hasn't been a problem.

There are 2 removable infant headrests and each has a padded 5-point harness that is adjustable through the back of the seat. No threading and re-threading, you can adjust the strap height so easily, which is much appreciated. Each seat has an independent recline, very easy to use. Yet, you cannot raise the incline to a perfect 90° even when at most upright.

Britax B-Agile Double Stroller Review

The B-Agile Double has 2 independent canopies, which are very large and provide adequate coverage when pulled down. They also feature mesh peek-a-boo windows.

Storage. Yes! It has 2 large zippered pockets located on the back of each canopy. These are very generous in size, and possible the biggest I've seen. Great for phones, keys etc – but you can also hold magazines and toys in there. I'd describe the basket under the seats moderate, yet bigger than some double models I've seen. This space can easily fit shopping bags and a diaper bag.

Yet what is so great about this basket is how you access it. From the rear, as usual. Or the side, as usual. Yet each footrest has a genius zippered area to get access the basket from the front.You see, the foot rests unzip to provide an extra way to get to the basket. Brilliant!

The handle is designed well to fit the hand, and can be adjusted from 31″-41″ in height for ease of use. The stroller can easily be maneuvered with one hand.

The front double wheels are 6 inches and made of hard rubber with great suspension {these can be locked into a straight position}. The rear wheels are 9″ and  feature a 1 touch interlocking braking system. With one foot you can lock the wheels by pressing down the button, and just as easily push up on the button to release the brake.

I was on pins and needles waiting for the release of the Britax B-Agile Double. So, is it worth the wait? YES!

I really don't have one complaint when using this stroller with my twins, it has proven to be great on walks and in crowds. Even though they aren't babies anymore, it has come in really handy when going on day trips, to hold them and all the gear that comes with parenting.

I like the stability on rocky terrain, and the ease of 'driving' with one hand. The Britax B-Agile Double reinstates the reason why strollers have always been my top favorite gear for parents. Making the days easier and a little more stylish. Thanks Britax!

Disclosure: I received product to facilitate this review, all opinions are my own.

.